In this episode we’re taking you to Summer Business School. We talk about the effects of fake science on water sales; Facebook is finally charging a fee… sort of; Apple’s new automatic 911 dialer; how ESPN used tech to troll iPhone users during the NBA finals; this just in… Millennials have ruined something else probably; and a made-up word so funny Scott could barely get through it. All this and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:26.11]It’s Summer School
- [00:00:58.08]Today’s UnSponsor: Hot Dog Water & Spoilers
- [00:01:57.20]Hot Dog Water
- [00:05:47.11]So Facebook Is Charging Fees?
- [00:10:41.21]Auto 911
- [00:14:52.09]ESPN Trolls
- [00:17:44.02]Millennials Ruined Something Else Or Something
- [00:20:11.07]Made-Up Word: Pooper-intendent