In this episode we’re talking all things music, or at least some things, music. What’s going on with Tidal’s streaming numbers; Facebook and Cambridge Ana… nevermind; Spotify’s Hateful Conduct Policy; and a Billboard shakedown. All that and so much more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:28.03]Newsman Tap
- [00:02:14.01]Tidal Numbers
- [00:08:08.06]Cambridge Analytica… Wait… That’s Not Music
- [00:09:15.25]Spotify’s Hateful Conduct
- [00:16:31.29]Do The Billboard Shakedown
- [00:22:56.19]Made-Up Word: UnMarketing and UnPodcast… totally fake.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Did Tidal Falsify Streams To Bulk Up Kanye West and Beyonce Numbers
- The Backlash That Never Happened: New Data Shows People Actually Increased Their Facebook Usage After the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Spotify’s ‘Hateful Conduct’ Policy Drags The Music Industry Into The #MeToo Moment
- Why Billboard’s New Chart Changes Will Please Some – but Aggravate Others