In this episode we’re not slinging mud, we’re slinging food. We talk about Wes from Wynn (You want to know Wes); totally fake ice cream and lawsuits; the kind of crazy you can only get from lots of choices; mason jar chicken in the dishwasher; and Big Food’s really big problems. All that and so much more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:28.04]Annoyed Much?
- [00:02:04.00]Wes from Wynn
- [00:05:40.03]We All Scream
- [00:07:52.09]Choices Make You Crazy
- [00:13:32.03]Dishwasher Cooking
- [00:18:22.00]Big Food, Big Problems
Mentioned In This Episode
- Wes from Wynn
- Man Says He Was ‘Tricked’ Into Buying Diet Ice Cream
- Barry Schwartz: The paradox of choice | TED Talk
- When Your Great Customer Experience Drives Your Employees Crazy
- 5 Foods You Can Cook in Your Dishwasher
- Trouble in Big Food: America’s Cereal, Soda and Soup Companies Are in Turmoil