In this episode we sincerely hope you aren’t listening for the first time. We talk about a fake oops in Kansas City; what happens when an Amazon Delivery Driver makes an unscheduled pickup; more weird stories from WestJet and Air Canada; a company on Kickstarter failed… SURPRISE!; and the pointlessness of reading some definitions. All of this and more from your favorite non-Photoshopped podcasters.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.21]Stuff That Makes You Go “What?”
- [00:01:43.22]Fake Sign? Bummer.
- [00:04:12.09]Amazon Pick Up
- [00:06:27.02]WestJet and Privacy
- [00:09:34.18]Air Canada Just Left Her
- [00:15:18.23]Another Kickstarter Failure
- [00:23:18.20]Made-Up Word: Phigital
- ‘Suggestive’ Viral KC Tourism Sign Is A Fake
- Puppy Stolen by Amazon Delivery Driver Returned to Owner After He Emailed Jeff Bezos
- Westjet Apologizes for Asking Customers to Record Its Flight Attendants
- Alberta Woman Says Air Canada Left Her Stranded in P.E.I. Over Id Mixup
- After Tens of Thousands of Pre-orders, 3d Audio Headphones Startup Ossic Disappears