In this episode, we wind up, dress appropriately, and unleash some ProTips for you. We talk about American Airlines psych-out; the importance of simplicity in corporate policies; using social media to quit social media; Bloombergs new diversity and equality rules; and what are our best two or eighteen tips for starting a business?
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.24]Winding Up
- [00:01:15.12]Good Deals Gone Wrong
- [00:10:09.08]Dress Appropriately
- [00:16:20.29]Wetherspoon Pubs OUT!
- [00:23:01.14]Bloomberg Rules
- [00:25:47.02]Listener Question: What would be your TOP TWO tips for success in starting your own business?
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Rise and Demise of the Aairpass, American Airlines’ $250k Lifetime Ticket
- Gm’s Dress Code Is Only Two Words
- Wetherspoon Pub Chain Shuts Its Social Media Accounts
- New Bloomberg Rule: At Least One Woman on Panels