In this episode, we explain why you should never leave a suitcase full of pepperoni on your hotel balcony. We also talk about breaking old habits in Vegas; T-Mobile’s latest lawsuit; the blackest black and pinkest pink; what happens when you invest in customer service. All this, a listener question and so much more.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:28.06]Vegas Report
- [00:02:27.18]T-Mobile’s False Rings
- [00:04:15.14]Wanna Vanta? Don’t You Wanna Vantablack? Too Bad
- [00:08:23.10]A (Real) Flock of Seagulls
- [00:11:55.07]”Service” means Serve US???
- [00:15:13.10]Listener Question: As a speaker, how do you feel about the event producer selling a digital pass to watch your video after the event?
Mentioned In This Episode
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen
- T-mobile Fined $40 Million for “False Rings”
- This Artist Is the Only Person Banned From Using the World’s Pinkest Pink
- The World’s Pinkest Pink
- Nova Scotia Man No Longer Banned From Victoria’s Empress Hotel 17 Years After Seagulls Trashed His Room
- Rogers Communications Discovers It Pays to Invest in Service