In this episode, a raspy-voiced Alison leads us into some stories, good, bad, and terrifying. We talk about flatulence that can force a plane to land; a gutsy American Airlines employee saving kids from a sex ring; a shirt that get you a kidney and a new friend; more reasons Millennials are broke and miserable; and an incredibly simple solution for smartphone abuse. All this and so much more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.25]The Strep Throat Show
- [00:00:57.03]The Story Alison Just Couldn’t Read
- [00:03:00.16]Well Done, American Airlines
- [00:05:06.03]A Hail Mary Shirt
- [00:08:55.24]Miserable and Broke
- [00:12:02.24]Simple Smartphone Solution
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Refuses to Stop Farting
- ‘It Just Didn’t Feel Right’: Airline Agent Saves Teens From Human Trafficking Plot
- This dad wore a T-shirt at Disney that said ‘In need of kidney.’ It worked.
- The Dark Reason so Many Millennials Are Miserable and Broke
- This Simple Solution to Smartphone Addiction Is Now Used in Over 600 U.S. Schools