In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look into the future; our future anyway. We also talk about the advent of subscription services; stories about some of the original subscription services we’ve used; why Abercrombie & Fitch is in a really bad HR place; and should you have the right, once you’re an adult, to edit your social media footprint? All this and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.13]In the Year 2023
- [00:02:21.26]What’s In The [Subscription] Box?!?!?
- [00:11:46.29]Columbia House
- [00:14:25.18]Abercrombie & Fitch In A Really Bad Suit
- [00:25:06.29]Editing Your Social Life
Mentioned In This Episode
- Nearly Half of American Online Shoppers Pay for Streaming-media Services and 15 Percent Have E-commerce Box Subscriptions
- How Abercrombie Ended up Being Sued by 250,000 Employees
- Today’s Kids Will Need Right to Remove Online Posts About Them