In this episode of the UnPodcast, we share a couple of stories to contrast truly great Customer Service and… well, whatever that other things was. We also discuss Doritos solving a lady problem; how Facebook’s newsfeed change has affected traffic to news sites; and how a court ruling impacts embedding tweets. All this and more artificial intelligence.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.27]Are We Married?
- [00:01:15.27]A Valentines Humblebrag
- [00:06:50.10]A Contrasting Story
- [00:14:20.13]Solving A Problem Ladies Didn’t Know They Had
- [00:18:51.17]Facebook Traffic Decline
- [00:27:09.18]Embedding Tweets
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Chicago, Magnificent Mile
- Caesar’s Palace
- Doritos to Make ‘Lady-Friendly’ Chips That Don’t Crunch for Women
- As Promised, Facebook Traffic to News Publishers Declines Again, Post Newsfeed Change
- The (Il)Legality of Embedding Tweets