Happy Valentine’s/Singles Awareness Day from the UnPodcast! Today we talk, primarily, about that most traditional of romantic topics: Human Resources. We discuss why Texans can’t play with Google’s Fine Art App; how a makeup line tried to co-opt the #MeToo movement; how your job might be killing you; and what really makes a person quit a job? Is it a bad manager, a bad boss, a bad manager, a bad job, or a bad manager? All this, a made-up word, and absolutely no snow pants!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.15]Valentines Day Music
- [00:01:21.21]Same As Always
- [00:02:04.17]You Can Have Your Brisket, But No Google Art Selfies
- [00:05:45.28]MeToo? No, Jerome Falic, not you.
- [00:11:36.07]Where’s Your Desk Pillow?
- [00:22:48.11]Quitting the Boss or Job?
- [00:28:52.08]Made-Up Word: Chillactivism
Mentioned In This Episode
- Here’s Why Texans Can’t Use Google’s Viral Art Selfie Feature
- Beauty Brand Hard Candy Is Accused of Trying to ‘Glamorize and Capitalize on Rape Culture’ After Applying for a Trademark of #metoo to Use on Its Makeup Products
- Do You Work More Than 39 Hours a Week? Your Job Could Be Killing You
- Why People Really Quit Their Jobs