In this episode of the UnPodcast, we’re finally getting used to 2018! We talk about Scott’s Expert-level gift-giving abilities; how a fake hair increased ad revenue on Instagram; Alison wonders why we have two different reactions when two different companies do, essentially, the same thing; and a daring attempt to make a restaurant that didn’t even exist the top-rated restaurant in London. All this, with a made-up word and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.24]Is It February?
- [00:02:53.01]Swiping Up On A Fake Hair
- [00:06:08.21]Two Comapnies, Two Reactions
- [00:10:00.28]My Shed, My Home, My Restaurant
- [00:18:26.23]Made-Up Word: Expressholes
Mentioned In This Episode
- This Instagram Story Ad With A Fake Hair In It Is Sort Of Disturbing
- Netflix defends A Christmas Prince tweet
- Spotify Unearths More Hilarious User Habits in Global Outdoor Ads for the Holidays
- I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor