In this episode of the UnPodcast, we have a bunch of people being really… well… crappy! We talk about Mario Batali issuing apologies and recipes; Apple finally admits what most people knew; and losing points and benefits just because. All this with a made-up word and a listener question!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:28.01]Friendly Giant
- [00:01:22.12]Episode Overview
- [00:02:37.08]Apologies and Recipes
- [00:05:55.08]That’s a Bad Apple
- [00:11:56.21]Your Points Don’t Expire
- [00:17:02.06]A Story About a Made-Up Word: Sharents/Sharenting
- [00:28:42.19]Listener Question: I was asked to give a orientation for free. Then the hosts asked for my presentation, and asked me to edit my presentation for politically offensive stuff, then also asked me to remove my warm-up material, as it wasn’t exactly on topic. What advice do you have for a freebie speaker about being censored/edited?
Mentioned In This Episode
- Mario Batali Sexual Harassment Holiday Breakfast
- Apple Confirmed a Longtime Conspiracy Theory — and Gave Regular Customers a Big Reason to Distrust It
- Ontario’s Ban on Expiry of Reward Points Arrives in 2018
- Kids Don’t Have Parents Anymore—They Have ‘Sharents’