In this episode of the UnPodcast, we’re coming to you again live from our home library. We’re back live on Facebook and talking about shots fired during our last episode; more things millennials are… wait, reviving? not killing?; expensive Squish gummies; HQ’s CEO goes a little off the rails; a woman returns a kindness to a good samaritan; a made-up word, a listener question and absolutely nothing else.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:27.08]Back In The House
- [00:01:27.24]Episode Overview
- [00:01:54.18]Millenial Vinyl
- [00:05:42.29]CEOh My God
- [00:13:57.03]One Good Turn
- [00:16:42.19]Made-Up Word: Groutfit
- [00:18:41.08]Listener Question: I need advice for crowdsource-funding type marketing of a prodcut you can’t offer investment incentive for without taking away from what you’re selling.