In today’s show, we field a wide range of topics including why people are so mad about the nice thing Tesla did; what’s going on with Instagram verification; what we learned from a friend’s private message; why you shouldn’t trust that long line at your town’s new hot spot; what happens to brides when bankruptcies attack; and just what is a onebagger (please listen for the answer. Do NOT search this one.)? All this and absolutely, positively nothing more.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.22]Scott Is A Professional Mumbler
- [00:02:29.10]Episode Overview
- [00:03:19.26]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:03:34.27]What Did Tesla Do?
- [00:08:06.11]Black Market Verification
- [00:13:17.05]A Twitter Surprise
- [00:18:29.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:18:49.10]Fake Lines
- [00:24:36.20]Brides and Bankruptcies
- [00:29:07.06]Made-Up Word: Onebagger/Onebagging
Mentioned In This Episode
- Elon Musk Turns Driver’s Twitter Comment From Tweet to Vehicular Feature
- Tesla Temporarily Increases Battery Capacity for People in Path of Hurricane Irma
- See the cool kids lined up outside that new restaurant? This app pays them to stand there.
- Who can brides call for help after Alfred Angelo shut down? This Miami lawyer.