In today’s show, we talk about real vs. viral numbers and the transfer of power from the climb to the spike; also known as the Algorithm Addiction. We also discuss the Instagram Podghazi; the Best Commenters; a pre-sharing and commenting quiz; how P&G cut their ad budget still increased sales; how Chinese women are, apparently, like used cars; the importance of Mental Health Days; and the advent of petextrians.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
Mentioned In This Episode
- Podghazi: Instagram Influencers Use Comment Collusion to Game the Algorithm
- The Times of London Finds Commenters Are Most Valuable Visitors
- News Site Makes Readers Answer Questions to Prove They Understand Story Before Posting Comments
- P&G Slashes Digital Ads by $140M Over Brand Safety. Sales Rise Anyway.
- An Audi Commercial in China Compared Women to Used Cars. It Didn’t Go Well.
- One Woman’s Brave Email is Helping to Break the Mental Health Stigma