In today’s episode we slip into our snuggles and jack-ass whisperer socks to recover from last week’s… interesting episode. We talk about Hootsuite and phone sex, burgers of justice, Mark Cuban and his Attack Millennials, the dangers of having a sledule, and why/how we give to charity. How much more could you possibly want?
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.24]Losing My Mind
- [00:01:10.08]Episode Overview
- [00:02:17.10]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:44.13]A Crucial Question
- [00:06:53.18]A Suite Burn
- [00:09:38.12]Hoot Took a Shot
- [00:10:46.16]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:11:13.01]A Good Burger
- [00:17:05.27]Dirk Forever
- [00:22:04.22]Made-Up Word: Sledule
- [00:24:21.11]Listener Question: You left Shopify. Why not take the idea of selling the socks and turn it into “marketing with a purpose”?
Mentioned In This Episode
- Federal Court Resolves Crucial Question: Is The Snuggie A Blanket Or A Garment?
- Hootsuite CEO Directs Comment-Seeking Reporter To Phone Sex Line
- Oshawa Shop Lets Customers Buy Burgers for Hungry Strangers
- Bleacher Report Deletes Dirk Nowitzki Tweet After Mark Cuban Complains To President Of Turner