We have discovered the secret to marketing: Free socks! We also discuss the ethics of stealing from Netflix and other digital companies; a new “Can you hear me?” phone scam; what’s going on with Instagram and Snapchat stories; who’s really addicted to social media; Galentine’s Day and a listener question. All this and more!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:33.11]After Valentine’s Day Socks
- [00:03:49.16]Socks or Wayne?
- [00:06:25.19]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:08:29.29]Subscribing vs. Watching
- [00:19:10.12]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:19:24.18]A New Phone Scam
- [00:23:58.14]Instagram and Snapchat Stories
- [00:28:14.28]Who really addicted to social media?
- [00:32:39.18]Made-Up Word of the Week: Galentine’s Day
- [00:34:13.26]Listener Question: Alison is pro packing carry-on luggage strategically, but con strategically packing groceries. Discuss.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Nearly Half of Canadians Watch Netflix, But Many Don’t Pay
- If A Telemarketer Or Robocall Asks “Can You Hear Me?” Just Hang Up; It’s A Scam
- Instagram Stories is stealing Snapchat’s users
- Generation X More Addicted to Social Media Than Millennials, Report Finds