In this episode of the UnPodcast, we are sick… but not in the offensive way. While sniffling,w e discuss our newest oldest book, what happens when CSRs don’t have competent disinterest, Instagram’s new approach to safety, and a couple of interesting developments over at Amazon. We also have another made up word and TWO listener questions. All this and absolutely nothing more.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:33.01]Sniffing? Not Acceptable.
- [00:03:08.14]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:03:43.11]The Newest Oldest Book Is Out
- [00:06:52.18]Here’s Something Different: Traveling Made Me Angry
- [00:15:01.27]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:15:29.05]Instagram Keeping It Safe, Sort Of
- [00:21:17.09]Amazon As a Product Search Engine
- [00:25:02.23]A Great New Podcast Idea
- [00:25:38.28]Incentivized Reviews
- [00:28:17.26]Made Up Word of the Week: Microwarmable
- [00:29:51.06]Listener Question: What do you think is an acceptable turnaround time for a customer question (and also, what are your thoughts on beard butter)?
- And so much more…