In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss stories about some really terrible moves by companies. A terrible lead generator, a terrible management article idea, a good move to stop terrible mobile ads, the worst customer complaint response in the history of mankind, and we follow up on a story about a lawsuit that stemmed from a negative Yelp! review. There’s a made-up word of the week and a listener question (about tattoos!) in there as well. All this and absolutely nothing more!
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.13]Comfy Cozy
- [00:02:08.24]The Terrible Summary
- [00:02:44.15]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:03:04.09]Terrible SearchQuant
- [00:07:52.00]Willy Wonka (Not Terrible)
- [00:13:13.14]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:13:53.20]Terrible Mobile Ads
- [00:17:09.19]Terribly Brutal
- [00:20:36.02]She said WHAT?!?!?!?
- [00:26:16.24]A Terrible Lawsuit
- [00:27:52.23]Made-Up Word of the Week: Glamping
- [00:29:27.25]Question of the Week: As somebody with a background in HR, and has bad ass tattoos, what do you think about tattoos in the business world?
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- What If You Managed Like Willy Wonka?
- Google Knows How Much You Hate Getting Giant Pop-Up Ads On Your Phone
- Sprite’s #BrutallyRefreshing Ads Were Brutally Sexist
- Best Western Under Fire for Offensive Social Media Post
- Petsitter Loses $1 Million Lawsuit Over Negative Yelp Review