In this episode of the UnPodcast, we reach into the inbox and look at stories and questions from our listeners; we find out why Adele may have the wrong idea about cell phones at her concerts; why a restaurant might hate you; and another made up word of the week.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.17]We’re a Little Like The Walking Dead
- [00:06:16.00]To Be Clear: We don’t Kill Kittens
- [00:09:28.22]Positive On Southwest Airlines
- [00:15:04.07]A Helpful Phrase
- [00:18:13.28]There Are Two Groups of People in the World
- [00:20:22.18]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:48.08]Taking Pictures Might Enhance Your Enjoyment
- [00:29:37.00]First Date? Don’t Go To a Restaurant. They Hate You.
- [00:33:21.26]Made Up Word of the Week: Crafternoon
- And so much more…