In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss a bunch of stories that made us think of that wonderful decade: the 80s. Nuclear Floppy Disks, Realtors with Laser Beam Eyes, and what happens when you get a famous rapper’s old phone number.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:33.12]It’s Time for an Intervention
- [00:02:45.12]Episode Overview
- [00:03:35.22]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:04:01.03]Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Got Phone Calls
- [00:11:03.12]The Retro Bundle
- [00:12:26.22]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:12:39.13]Mutant Realtor
- [00:14:47.09]Disconnection Is a Right, But…
- [00:21:35.16]Listener Question: How can you make your health a priority over business? Can you?
- [00:29:19.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:29:53.28]Made Up Word of the Week: FriYay
- [00:32:22.12]Greetings Professor Falken.
- And so much more…