In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss some legal stories, dole out some unsolicited advice (that we won’t even charge you for).
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.28]Episode Overview
- [00:01:53.25]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:30.02]Don’t Brag About Your Crimes
- [00:07:01.03]Scott’s Mixtape is Criminal
- [00:07:51.29]Outright Theft Is the New Flattery
- [00:13:15.07]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:13:38.10]Hack the Ad Campaign Process
- [00:20:48.28]Our Made Up Word of the Week
- [00:24:13.10]Making Money Off Your Copyrighted Content
- [00:30:14.07]Listener Question: What is the best advice you have for new grads entering the marketing and design fields.
- [00:34:55.19]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Rap Song on Credit Card Scheme Tells Broader Tale, Prosecutors Say
- South Bend Apologizes for Lifting Salt Lake’s Tourism Campaign Almost Wholesale
- We Got Ripped Off By A Huge Company. Again.
- Someone’s Making Money Off Your Copyrighted Content (But It Isn’t You)