In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss stories of people who tried to do something (book reading, print ads, alligator pranks) that should have worked, but didn’t.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:33.07]Alison Doodles and What’s On For Today?
- [00:01:25.19]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:01:54.03]We’re Revising
- [00:04:57.13]Book Tours Are Awful
- [00:16:26.13]Signed Books
- [00:19:28.20]The 3rd Version of UnMarketing
- [00:20:35.15]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:50.01]Fake Word of the Day
- [00:22:31.02]Every Box Has a Unique Story
- [00:26:23.13]Wendy’s Alligator
- [00:30:13.25]Listener Question: Local newspaper advertising: worth it?
- [00:34:10.23]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- What To Do When No One Shows Up To Your Book Reading
- Zappos’ Cool New Shoebox Can Be Cut Up and Repurposed in a Bunch of Unique Ways
- Guy Who Threw Alligator Into Wendy’s Drive-Thru Window Gets Probation, Ordered To Stay Away From Wendy’s