In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look at stories of people trying to do work, make things better, or just go about their lives and are failing gloriously.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.09]Peeling Food & Thanking Listeners
- [00:02:38.05]Don’t Text Your Dealer After He’s Busted
- [00:05:33.15]Tickling the Dragon
- [00:10:51.17]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:11:32.04]Airline Story #1 – Toddlers
- [00:14:22.02]Airline Story #2 – Parents
- [00:15:17.25]Closed Caption Video
- [00:20:58.05]Ad Blocker Records
- [00:21:55.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:22:39.02]Cadillac Coffee for Millennials
- [00:27:48.13]What noise destroys Alison’s chill?
- [00:29:16.20]Listener Question: How do you explain social media measurements?
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- “Unlearn All Your Bad Marketing Habits With These 3 Secrets” [That we took without permission and you can only get by giving us your email address. Ed.]
- Air Canada Backs Down On $40 Fee To Seat Child With Parent
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Scheme for New Parents
- Cadillac Wants To Attract Millennials Somehow, Opens A Coffee Shop