In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss stories of companies who got busted, and praised, by their own customers.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.17]Phantom of the Scottpera
- [00:02:01.27]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:37.17]What’s Up Today?
- [00:03:10.03]Plumbers Get the Ass End of the Deal
- [00:08:27.27]What Can You NOT Call Yourself?
- [00:10:18.08]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:10:27.29]Called On the Carpet
- [00:14:45.02]I’ve Been AutoZoned
- [00:19:06.12]FreshBooks Is the Coolest
- [00:21:48.18]The Original Twitter
- [00:24:25.03]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:25:03.11]Raking in the Wedding Bucks
- [00:31:00.18]Listener Question – How did we meet? And Why do We Work together so well?
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- AutoZone Customer Takes Matters Into His Own Hands After 45 Minutes On Hold
- 1-in-4 Photographers, Florists, Limos & Caterers Jack Up Prices When You Say “Wedding”