In this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss people who have used social media in innovative, if not terrible, ways: 50 Cent mocks the disabled, SnapChat accidentally encourages speeding, roommate torture that costs pennies a day, and, finally, which social media platform is the next big thing.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.09]An Absolutely, 100% True Scott Stratten Story
- [00:02:40.10]Emma Renewal Mention
- [00:03:39.00]Plentiful BBQ, Kool-Aid Pickles, and Oral Assault
- [00:06:59.23]What Are You Known For?
- [00:09:07.04]50 Cent on Instagram
- [00:12:19.06]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:12:56.01]Don’t Snap and Drive
- [00:18:48.17]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:19:35.05]The Ultimate Retaliation Costs $1.70
- [00:24:50.24]Listener Questions
- [00:31:58.11]Wayne, the Horrible Drink Aficionado
- And so much more…