In this episode of the UnPodcast, we talk about the importance of words. When is a guarantee the same thing as a promise? Do you love your baby enough to buy a product that can’t do what it promises? McDonalds is in a huge beef (get it?) with Starbucks… or ARE THEY?!?
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.07]Sometimes Video is More Interesting
- [00:01:26.21]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:01:57.28]Episode overview
- [00:02:56.27]Guarantees and Promises: Same Thing?
- [00:15:23.19]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:16:08.15]Your Baby Can Learn At Some Point in the Future Probably
- [00:22:05.15]Speaking of Ferrets: Google!
- [00:25:00.13]Google and Affiliate Links
- [00:27:20.26]Instagram and Products Placement
- [00:29:01.11]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:29:12.01]Let’s All Share in Scott’s Anger
- [00:30:41.24]The Death of BusinessInsider.com
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Group Accuses ‘Your Baby Can Read’ Creators Of Violating False Advertising Settlement With ‘Your Baby Can Learn’
- Google to Bloggers: Disclose & Nofollow Links When Reviewing Gifted Products
- McDonald’s Just Dealt Another Blow to Starbucks’ Troubled Loyalty Program