In this episode of the UnPodcast, the business show for the fed up, we look at some examples – DeVry University is being sued; The Wall Street Journal wants to charge for content, but doesn’t want to take the money; some publishers would rather pay you to read than create and produce good content; Facebook is bringing us Instant Articles – that show how the world of content creation is changing.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.24]Creepy episode overview
- [00:01:11.06]Deep-fried Love for the Cheesecake Factory
- [00:03:21.17]The Not So Many Voices of Scott Stratten
- [00:04:14.29]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:05:06.18]The Brand Game Show
- [00:05:46.28]Devry Brags About the Wrong Things
- [00:12:35.29]Why won’t you take my money?
- [00:18:17.26]The WSJ Article (That was and was not worth the trouble)
- [00:24:29.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:26:16.02]Instant Articles on Facebook
- [00:32:31.26]The Content World is Changing
- And so much more…