In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look at the horrible, wonderful, and remarkably complicated world of online ads. Why are they necessary? How have marketers ruined online advertising? And what, if anything, would you be willing to pay for an ad-free experience?
Other topics include:
- 00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.07]Coffee Break and Distrations
- [00:05:30.29]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:06:26.19]Ads and Online Content
- [00:15:37.13]AdBlockers for Mobile Devices
- [00:18:56.29]Accidental Clicks Make Me Feel…
- [00:23:56.18]What Can You Do?
- [00:25:15.05]The Patron Debate
- And so much more…
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Jack Lalanne’s Death Anniversary
- Google Removes Samsung’s First Android Ad Blocker from the Play Store
- Bild’s Hardline Take On Ad Blocking: ‘We Will Not Be Blackmailed