In this episode of the UnPodcast, we dig into the Christmannukah buffet; the beautiful possibilities brought to businesses by the advent of 360-degree video; what Adele and Wu-Tang Clan can teach us about selling; another hashtag horror story; why you may not be able to serve Sweet Potato pies for Christmas dinner; and what happens when you get put into smartphone jail.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.14]Christmanukkah and Boxing Day
- [00:02:52.29]What’s Your Favorite Christmas Movie?
- [00:04:26.09]A Wedding in Brooklyn
- [00:05:36.12]Real-time 360 Scott
- [00:10:27.07]Wu-Tang Clan One-of-a-Kind Album
- [00:19:54.06]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:36.17]Patti Labelle’s Sweet Potato Pies
- [00:25:18.17]Smart-Phone Jail
- [00:30:44.08]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- And so much more…