In this episode of the UnPodcast, we talk about how hard it can be to get a company to take your money. The Source doesn’t believe its customers know what they are purchasing; Lenscrafters doesn’t keep records or sync with their online booking system; Rei.com doesn’t even want your money (on Black Friday, anyway).
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:01:34.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:01:43.13]A (Depressing) Trip to The Source
- [00:08:34.07]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:08:44.28]Lenscrafters Can’t See Your Information
- [00:12:28.25]Booking, sort of, an Eye Exam Online
- [00:18:35.22]Canadian Thanksgiving is a Subtle Holiday
- [00:20:41.02]Two Approaches to Black Friday
- [00:22:27.20]OptOutside with Rei.com
- [00:25:16.29]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- And so much more. . .