In this episode of the UnPodcast, we’re taking a look at some interesting Amazon)the store not the women warriors)-centric stories; meeting the fairy panda requirements of your customers; what made the virtual giant go physical; just how seriously does Amazon take reviews; No, really. How seriously?; who is suffering most due to Amazon deliveries?
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:45.22]The Countdown to #100 is ON!
- [00:01:25.06]What is the Threshhold for REAL Numbers
- [00:02:29.01]A Fairy Godmother Named Amazon
- [00:09:30.06]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:10:02.25]Amazon Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- [00:15:40.23]It Can’t All Be Good
- [00:16:00.16]Amazon Takes Reviews VERY Seriously
- [00:22:26.10]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:23:15.20]The Mystery Reviewer was… Fan-Tastic
- [00:28:21.20]Après Shopping le Déluge
- And so much more. . .
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- The Panda Bear Fairy Tweet
- Amazon Is Opening Its First Physical Bookstore Today
- Amazon Sues 1,114 Individual Reviewers For Hire
- The Mystery of the Woman Who Reviewed 30,000 Books on Amazon
- Web-Shopping Deluge Boxes In Landlords