In this episode of the UnPodcast, we explain how our fluff is the stuff of legend. Also, we revisit an old episode with a new comment; we cover how a company used a simple Instagram picture to generate tons of free advertising, goodwill, and customer loyalty; and we share a pledge with you that explains why myths about millennials is our new obsession.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:31.16]Scott’s Arrow Impression
- [00:01:19.24]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:01:36.25]A Comment from an OLD Episode
- [00:03:19.29]Furious Listening
- [00:06:00.22]This Show Is Us. Here’s Why.
- [00:08:58.22]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:09:32.03]Motorcycle Brand Loyalty on Instagram
- [00:12:51.24]When It’s OK for a Brand to Jump Into Your Conversation
- [00:18:16.06]The Corporate Cost of Loving Your Customers
- [00:19:55.16]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:20:51.16]Our New Obsession: Millennial Myths
- And so much more. . .