In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look at the state of Social Media through some interesting, and slightly twisted, statistics.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:34.25]Alison Takes Control
- [00:01:11.16]Episode 100: Who Wants to Join Us?
- [00:02:32.03]Episode (93) Preview
- [00:03:25.17]Things Children Will Never Have to Deal With
- [00:05:32.19]Newsletter Shout Out
- [00:07:53.28]The Importance of Relevance
- [00:10:17.10]Posting on a Group
- [00:12:12.10]Is It Contribution or Self-Promotion?
- [00:15:56.19]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:16:28.21]Email is Still Important
- [00:19:21.29]Email is Work That Works
- [00:21:21.21]When Statistics Collide
- [00:23:44.16]Looking at Facebook Statistics Correctly
- [00:25:28.08]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:26:24.27]Why National Geographic is Winning the Internet
- And so much more. . .
Items Mentioned In This Episode
- Nextdraft Newsletter by Dave Pell
- Why Marketers Should Keep Sending You E-mails
- U.S. Teens Are Deserting Facebook Faster Than Ever
- College Students Still Spend Most Social Time with Facebook