In this episode of the UnPodcast, we talk about instances in the marketplace where men and women have been treated differently. Why are some men’s hairstyles banned in certain colleges? What was Dreamforce thinking when they put together that Women CEO panel? And, why it’s important to have at least one woman in place for quality control before you send out that direct mailer.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.02]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.01]We Caught Adam in the Shot
- [00:01:07.11]Today On the Show
- [00:03:55.11]One of the Many Reasons Scott Can’t Attend BYU
- [00:08:19.24]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:09:18.14]Terry Fox is a Canadian Hero
- [00:15:23.26]Four Problems With the Tory Campaign’s Promise
- [00:17:30.26]We Elect People ON the Basis of Promises All The Time
- [00:18:59.25]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:19:16.22]Female CEO’s
- [00:23:30.24]Right Panelists and Wrong Moderator
- [00:28:37.20]A Real Estate Direct Mail Insult
- And so much more. . .