In this episode of the UnPodcast, we dive back into the dirty world of PR and marketing misfires; Sony’s not-waterproof waterproof camera; Coal’s Amazing PR Fail; Why Advertising Execs are worse than lawyers; and VW’s irreparable brand.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:33.10]Trying to be Professional
- [00:01:18.26]A Show with Fewer Calories
- [00:01:48.06]Alison Took a Facebook Quiz, and Got Horribly Insulted
- [00:04:02.29]How to Get a Quiz to Go Viral
- [00:04:23.21]The Antidote for Smile Infections
- [00:05:10.09]A Nuts and Chaotic Segue
- [00:05:43.25]A “Waterproof” Camera
- [00:11:32.19]Scott’s Phone Needs
- [00:14:46.09]The PR Fail of the Year
- [00:19:36.06]Some Sound Advice for Every PR and Marketing Person
- [00:21:21.29]The Profession Nobody Trusts (It’s Not Lawyers)
- [00:23:48.21]What Volkswagen Did
- [00:28:35.01]Can the VW Brand Recover?
- And so much more. . .