Also sponsored by:
VistaPrint: Enter the code “unpodcast” at checkout.
On this episode of the UnPodcast, we discuss the importance of referrals, replying quickly to customers, and why you should be honest when you’re lying to your customers.
Other topics include:
- [00:00:32.20]Scott’s Slouching Problem
- [00:01:10.07]A Grandparent’s Job
- [00:02:27.08]CNN has Filler Too
- [00:02:57.25]We Moved Into the House
- [00:04:02.00]A List of the Professionals We Used
- [00:08:47.26]The Hierarchy of Buying
- [00:09:49.25]HomeStars – A “Yelp” for Professionals
- [00:10:32.08]The Importance of a Quick Reply
- [00:13:52.19]The Importance of Email Records
- [00:17:18.04]Car Dealerships and Customer Surveys
- [00:21:19.02]How to Fix the Problem
- [00:23:53.29]Example: World Class Driving in Vegas
- [00:27:31.12]Frontier Airlines Ditches 800 Number Service
- And so much more. . .
[bctt tweet=”Communication should be driven by customer preference. http://ow.ly/RErvh via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
[bctt tweet=”Don’t have a communication vessel you’re not using. http://ow.ly/RErvh via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
[bctt tweet=”The best time for feedback is real-time. http://ow.ly/RErvh via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
[bctt tweet=”If you want a 5-Star review, ASK for it! http://ow.ly/RErvh via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
Items mentioned in this episode
- Duct Cleaning: Atlas Homecare
- Realtor: Petrus Engelbrecht
- Movers: Burloak Movers
- Accountant: Tim Miron, Beckett Lowden Read, LLP
- Mortgage broker: Harrison White, HW Advantage- Agent of Loewen Group Mortgages
- Car Dealerships still don’t understand how customer surveys should work.
- World Class Driving in Las Vegas
- Frontier Airlines