Also sponsored by:
VistaPrint: Enter the code “unpodcast” at checkout.
On this episode of the UnPodcast we share tales of text messages done right, calendars done even more right, and why you should never take your kids to a restaurant (or should you?).
Other topics include:
- [00:00:34.18] Goals are Important
- [00:02:56.15] Emma Sponsorship Meetup
- [00:03:29.19] LeadPages Announces LeadDigits
- [00:05:22.26] Using Text-Based Sign Up to Get Leads into Your Content Funnel
- [00:13:26.00] Alison’s Calendar Idea (You Can Win One!)
- [00:17:51.13] Bohemian Rhapsody Influenced YELP Review
- [00:23:48.15] Starbucks Small Batch Coffee
- [00:27:14.20] The Waitress and the Firefighter
- [00:29:39.13] Lettuce Shouldn’t Make You Angry
- [00:31:49.29] Why You Shouldn’t Take Your Kids to a Restaurant (or Should You?)
- And so much more. . .
[bctt tweet=”Text the word UnPodcast to 33444 http://ow.ly/R1z5P via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
[bctt tweet=”The fewer hoops potential customers have to jump through the better. http://ow.ly/R1z5P via @UnMarketing and @UnAlison”]
Items mentioned in this episode
- Starbucks Small Batch Cold Brew
- NH Restaurant Owner Fires Back After Bad Review
- Waitress’s Small Act of Kindness Toward a Firefighter
- Restaurant Owner Yells at Toddler: Alison’s Side, and Scott’s Side