On this episode of the UnPodcast we discussed the good, bad and ugly of airline travel. Among other things we share both heartwarming and gut wrenching stories of how airline employees and fellow travelers enhanced or ruined the experience of others.
Other topics include:
- [00:01:20.13]Scott’s new reading world
- [00:01:37.22]What seasoned travelers don’t leave home without
- [00:02:44.06]This changed travel for Scott
- [00:03:16.21]The universal sign that tells people not to talk to you
- [00:04:03.04]What forces Scott to read
- [00:04:42.05]Scott loves the idea of this
- [00:05:39.24]If you’re a comic book fan, read this book
- [00:07:42.21]The fan base you don’t mess with
- [00:08:21.12]Incredible people who made a difference for an anxious traveler
- [00:12:10.26]A compassionate airline
- [00:13:09.27]A wonderful end to the story
- [00:14:00.06]And a not so wonderful story
- [00:16:32.21]Walk off the earth singer Sarah Blackwood kicked off U.S. flight
- [00:20:15.07]Unkind treatment of an older, sight-impaired man
- [00:21:37.06]What the behavior of airline employees all comes down to
- [00:22:12.12]Do this if crying babies upset you
- [00:23:03.19]This is how you can judge people
- [00:24:49.14]People should empower themselves but. . .
- [00:27:10.07]In case you don’t know what Periscope is. . .
- [00:27:54.28]Come see how judgmental Scott is
- [00:28:19.18]Grumpiness over what you can’t control
- [00:31:14.10]Pros and cons of Periscope
- [00:32:51.27]What’s better than perfection
- And so much more. . .
Once a geek, always a geek. [Tweet This]
Being human goes beyond what you feel you’re owed. [Tweet This]
Your bad day isn’t more important than someone else’s bad day. [Tweet This]
Items mentioned in this episode