On this episode of the UnPodcast we shared a happy birthday story where selfless people made an autistic boy’s birthday one he will never forget. We also shared a unhappy birthday story where selfish acts turned a children’s birthday party into a legal battle.
We also talked about what are believed to be the most profitable YouTube channels in 2014.
Other topics include:
- [00:02:27.18] Why people listen to the UnPodcast
- [00:04:08.17] How to know beyond a doubt when our podcast has been successful
- [00:07:36.04] How doing business the new way determines which channel you choose for your podcast
- [00:09:13.00] Birthdays and vacuums
- [00:12:35.02] The deal with brands and compelling stories
- [00:13:50.00] The most important person in our most inspiring story this episode
- [00:14:57.04] How to ruin what could be a compelling story
- [00:20:55.02] A birthday party gone bad
- [00:27:24.18] The proper protocol when you miss a wedding
- [00:31:24.03] What needs to change in the world
- [00:32:26.29] The highest YouTube earners in 2014
- And so much more. . .
Awesome can’t be conditional. The UnPodcast [Tweet This]
Items mentioned in this episode
- Vacuum salesman invited to birthday for a child with autism, moves room to tears
- Vacuum salesman invited to birthday for a child with autism, moves room to tears [Video]
- Five-year-old misses friend’s birthday party and gets invoice for £15.95
- The highest YouTube earners of 2014