On this episode of the UnPodcast, we talked about how to win customers for life, right and wrong ways to complain if you’re unhappy with the service you receive, and the over the top behavior of a restaurant owner in response to a negative Yelp review.
We also discussed issues that “kids these days” face compared to when we’re growing up, and how parents should handle it.
Give me an opportunity to fix it before you put it on Yelp! [Tweet This]
Other topics include:
- [00:02:10.06] What’s harder than having a job
- [00:02:30.08] How we met Wayne, our producer
- [00:06:32.26] Spotify comes to Canada
- [00:09:12.07] How to get people to share your stuff
- [00:10:18.15] How to endear customers
- [00:10:41.18] A voicemail left by an angry customer
- [00:15:51.18] When it’s important to listen to negative feedback from your customers
- [00:20:04.02] Cyberbully justification, and why it’s never justified
- [00:21:29.09] Raising a child 2.0
- [00:23:48.18] A website to shame people who are horrible to people online
- [00:25:54.06] What to do when customers get angry
- [00:26:11.23] A restaurant owner’s voicemail to a customer who left a negative Yelp review
- [00:33:27.02] What makes Alison physically uncomfortable
- [00:36:44.25] The most frustrating thing for those who run a restaurant
- [00:38:14.16] Please complain
- [00:40:17.18] The moral of the story
- And so much more. . .
Making it seem like you care isn’t the same thing as actually caring. [Tweet This]