On this episode of the UnPodcast, we discussed the inappropriateness of people publicly putting people’s appearance down on social media, and why it’s never a good idea to do so.
We also discussed the obsession that people have with having their content go viral, and why going viral doesn’t really matter and shouldn’t be your goal.
You got a million views. So What? [Tweet This]
Other topics include:
- [00:05:31.02] What not to do if you want to be taken seriously
- [00:08:01.10] What you should do if you don’t like someone’s tattoo
- [00:10:10.18] Going viral
- [00:10:28.26] Comcast disconnection call
- [00:14:40.22] Scott’s two favorite parts of the Comcast call
- [00:17:54.25] A business practice that makes companies money, but makes customers angry
- [00:20:26.09] A chance to hang out with us
- [00:21:19.10] A special podcast just for people who preorder our book
- [00:22:50.18] One of the best things about Ontario
- [00:23:58.04] Shark Week hoax
- [00:28:03.26] Hoaxes don’t work if. . .
- [00:30:18.02] The big picture of going viral — Does it really matter?
- [00:32:24.13] QR Codes Kill Kittens photo shoot
- [00:34:44.25] Why watermarking photos doesn’t work
- And so much more. . .
Going viral shouldn’t be your goal. [Tweet This]