On this episode of the UnPodcast we talked about blogging and whether or not it’s dead. Specifically we discussed the importance of only blogging when you truly have something that is useful to say and why you shouldn’t publish everything you write.
Your blog isn’t open mic night [Tweet This]
Other topics include:
- The most tasteless real estate ad ever [00:05:08.11]
- Lululemon’s back in the news and what Alison’s doing about it [00:09:51.14]
- When to walk away from buying particular products [00:15:03.02]
- My conversation with Mitch Joel [00:15:36.19]
- What makes brands inpenetrable [00:17:11.05]
- The resale industry and when it’s right or wrong to resell items[00:18:25.25]
- The HUGE thing people in business don’t like to think about [00:24:06.09]
- Accountability for franchises [00:27:53.18]
- Why business blogging isn’t like a training bra [00:32:59.00]
- How you should treat your business [00:35:34.04]
- What makes a blog better [00:36:27.09]
- The only decision-based form of digital media [00:39:36.04]
- What you SHOULD blog about [00:40:54.20]
- The race to be first, and why it’s a bad idea [00:42:04.18]
- What you should do when someone posts something on social media that is untrue [00:45:06.20]
- And so much more. . .
Competition is only relevant if you allow it to be. [Tweet This]
Items mentioned in this episode
How do you listen to the podcast? Do you watch it on YouTube? Listen to it on Stitcher or iTunes? Leave a comment below to let us know!
Video provided by: AtomicSpark
Audio recorded by: Wayne Cochrane Sound