On this episode of the UnPodcast, we talk all about airlines and how good or bad customer service can change the entire way we view an airline and whether or not we choose to fly on it. We also share some of our best and worst flight experiences.
Other topics include:
- What it’s like to be mistaken for Jesus
- Our worst flight experiences EVER
- Two ways of reacting and the impact of each
- How travel presents ample opportunities to provide good customer service
- Levels of outrage
- How the way things are handled affects the way you view a brand
- The worst apology a company can give
- Why it’s never just one thing
- How Delta has changed my perception of their brand
- How to change an angry consumer to a content one
- And so much more. . .
When you offend people directly, you also upset people who are offended indirectly.
Problems are unavoidable but communication is optional [Tweet This]
Items mentioned in this episode
- Air Canada Rouge
- The Loss of Our Family Dog and My WestJet Experience
- Pilot turns plane back for 11-year-old girl who lost her backpack
- Grocery Gateway
- Clever British Airways Billboard Tracks Airplanes as They Fly Overhead