On this episode of the UnPodcast, we have a virtual marketing smorgasbord where we talk about a wide variety of topics, starting off with the things people say when they’re about to be offensive. You know, things like, “My best friend is ______________” (fill in the blank with a particular race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.).
We also discussed Black Friday, the craziest shopping day in the U.S. and employment laws regarding working on holidays.
Other topics include:
- How email is like passing a note to a friend
- How behind the scenes actions become public
- How bloggers who want free stuff give all bloggers a bad name
- Laws related to telemarketers
- When we stop liking virtual reality
- A creepy form of marketing
- Family first, product second
- The worst thing you can do as a manager
- How to build loyalty with your employees
- The right way to take a stand for what you believe in
- And so much more. . .
Items mentioned in this episode
- Philly Blog Publisher Asks Restaurants for a Free Dinner
- Telemarketing Robot that Pretends to be Real
- Liberty Bottle Works Facebook Page
- Tanning Salon Promotes ‘Indian Color’ In Misguided Thanksgiving Promo